Santa Rita Grocery Sweepstakes
2017 SANTA RITA GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Prizes: PRIZES: ONE (1) prize will be awarded over the course of the promotional period. The prize will be a gift card for $500 in groceries. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $500 per prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes described above at sponsors’ discretion for a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes not specifically mentioned herein, are the sole responsibility of the Potential Grand Prize winner.
- Winner determination: Potential Winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about November 3, 2017 whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The total number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor either by registered mail or overnight courier on or about the next business day following the day when the winner is drawn on each week during the Promotional Period and to be elevated to a Winner the Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within fourteen (14) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within 18 months from the ending date of the sweepstakes, at the sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be altered or cancelled. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This sweepstakes is open to residents of California except for the following and their employees and their families: Palm Bay International Inc., Santa Rita and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
Duplicate entries from the same e-mail address/person/household will be automatically eliminated without notice to the entrant. The only entries that will be considered as valid are those entered at the Sweepstakes Site or those received by Palm Bay International on the Official Paper Entry Form prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. No entry will be accepted or deemed valid if it is submitted through any other means. ONLY ONE (1) ONLINE or MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON, HOUSEHOLD AND/OR PER E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Release and Indemnification: The Sponsor (PALM BAY INTERNATIONAL and SANTA RITA), prize suppliers and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site and the Sweepstakes Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site and at Sweepstakes Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules.
- Governing Law: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the County of Nassau, State of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ sole control. In no event will the Sweepstakes Provider be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to and/or use of the Sweepstakes Site, the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the Sweepstakes Site, the removal from the Sweepstakes Site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in, any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the Sweepstakes Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sweepstakes Provider (which decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes), and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Provider are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. . The Sweepstakes Provider makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Sweepstakes. If entrants are entering electronically and this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry on the Entry Site, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered (account holder must be at least 21 years old). The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. In no event is Sweepstakes Provider required to contact Potential Prize Winner more than once. By entering this Sweepstakes and unless prohibited by law, the Potential Prize Winner hereby consents to use of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation and the potential winner and guest may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent, unless restricted by law. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winner agrees to grant to the Sweepstakes Provider, and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Prize Winner’s name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sweepstakes Provider in its sole discretion.
- Note: Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes.
For an Official Winners List (available after November 3, 2017), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SANTA RITA GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES – WINNERS LIST <OR> OFFICIAL RULES (PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING), 48 Harbor Park Drive Port Washington, NY 11050 . Official Rules are also available at the Entry Site during the Entry Period of the Sweepstakes.